So, yesterday I got a lovely tweet from Becky. She had nominated me for the Liebster Award. Happy girl right here 🙂
Basically, its an award which gets passed around to blogs to help get them notice. This is just a lovely and fun idea! You can get to know more about the blogger and show them that you love their blogs.
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you
2. Choose 11 new blogger to pass the awards to and link them in your post
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves
6. No tag-backs
1. Who designed your layout and what do you love about it?
Right now the layout is “designed” by myself. But I really want to have designed by someone who have an idea of what they are doing 😉 Html-codes and I are just not best friends at the moment. But I still love my dotted background and the colour.
2. What do you love most about blogging?
I love the blogger community. I love to share my passion to others that will appreciate it as much as I do. I love reading and seeing others passion for blogging. I love taking and editing my photos. Blogging is kind of my space where I can do what I love.
3. What posts are your favourite to read?
I love DIY. It makes me want to be creative. I also love empties. Because people have actually tried and used the products for a long time. Love to know their experiences with the products.
4. Whats your all time favourite foundation?
Now, I only just bought my first foundation. Yeah, I know. How could I live without foundation??
My skin have never really been in a bad condition and a lot of my friends had the “dreaded foundation mask” and I just didn’t want that mask. But the one I use, I love. It’s the RIMMEL LONDON Wake Me Up Foundation. It gives a great coverage and is long lasting on me.
5. What product could you not live without?
Right now it would probably be my MAYBELLINE Gel Eyeliner. I use it every day, and I just love it.
6. Favourite lipstick?
I’m a bright lip lover. I love the spring/summer trend this year. I don’t know if this count as a lipstick, but I love the RIMMEL LONDON Apocalips in 401 Aurora.
7. Favourtie perfume?
It’s a tie between Chloé Eau de Perfum and Miss Dior Cherie. Can’t describe scents and why I love them. I just do.
8. Do you think you will ever venture out to youtube?
At the moment, no. But I think about it often. I like to think I would do it in the future. But I’m kind of a perfectionist when it comes to things I love. So my spoken English have to better, the same with my self confidence.
9. What is your favourite blog to read?
I really love Couture girl, Viviannadoesmakeup and Essiebutton 🙂 Love the way they all write and especially love all the skin care knowledge Vivianna have and shares.
10. What do you think makes a good blog
Versatility! Love when bloggers do all kinds of posts. Reviews, hauls, OOTD, DYI, foodpost and so on 🙂
11. How do you follow blogs?
I follow on GFC and Bloglovin. And I love to support and follow blogs on social sites – twitter, instagram.
1. I’m Danish
2. I love travelling. Haven’t been able to do it as often as I would have liked, but love it anyways.
3. Took a semester in Shanghai, China last year.
4. Would love to live in England
5. Don’t know if I’ve chosen the right education
6. I’m a lipstick lover
7. Want to take a semester in London next year
8. Love to spend money on presents – and be creative with presents
9. Don’t know what I want to do with my life
10. I’m addicted to crappy reality-tv
11. Should be writing my exam-report about sourcing to China!
Hayley – Beautyrambles
Beth – All Things Beautiful
Steph – Bonjour Belle xo
Kayleigh – Couture Girl
Charlie – Eat Play Shop Love
Megan – Escape Though My Eyes
Cassidy – Hot Mess In A Dress
Sophia – Sophia Meola
Charlotte – Style and Splurging
Carissa – Vanilla Crush
Danielle – The Imperfect Beauty
1. What is your favourite post on your blog?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What is your favourite BB Cream?
4. What is your most have product?
5. What was your first beauty product?
6. Favourite TV-show?
7. Do you follow blogs on their social media profiles?
8. If you had one wish that would come true, what would it be?
9. What’s your favourite nail polish brand and colour?
10. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
11.What is your morning skin care routine?
Sorry for this really long post 🙂 But I want to thank Becky for tagging me, go check her blog out.
I look forward to reading all of the answers from the girls!
Have a nice weekend
Thanks for reading
Love Marie-Louise xx