1. I have a younger brother and sister – 16 and 20. I love them and I’m proud to be their big sister.
2. I’m 21 years young – turning 22 July 2.
3. My favourites colour is purple
4. I’m a thinker. I think waaaay to much, when I’m alone.
5. But talk a lot when I’m with people I feel comfortable with
6. From August-December 2012 I took a semester in Shanghai, China – And loved it
7. I was VERY claustrophobic before I went to China. You have to take the metro to get around and I took the elevator to the 8. floor every day in my 9 weeks internship. Now, I’m okay with it, but I don’t love it.
8. Love to cook and bake. I just hate to take the dishes afterwards. I’ve shared two recipes here on the blog – Cookies and Date Balls
9. I do not own a drivers licence
10. I’m a bit afraid of heights – even though I’ve been 474 m up in the air
11. Love my friends but have never had a best friend
12. I’m very positive when it comes to everybody and everything else but me
13. Was a rhythmic gymnast for 11 years if you count “mother/daughter-gymnastics”
14. Loved playing “Tekken”on PS, when I was younger and was really good at it, if I may say. Haven’t played it for years now.
15. My physics teacher was so proud of me at my 9. grade exam, that he wanted to give me a bouquet red roses.
16. Addicted to TV-series. Reality, and “normal” TV-series – you name it
17. LOVE social media – twitter, facebook, instagram. This allows me to get in contact with people with the same interests as me – like you guys <3
18. Next year I really want to take a semester in a English talking country
19. My name is Marie-Louise and I’m a chocoholic
20. I’m convinced that there are buh-men behind the shower curtains when I come home late at night. So I have to check them before I go to bed. May I just emphasise that my apartment is only 26 square meters!
21. I hate when my apartment is messy – but I’m the biggest mess-head ever.
22. Suffer from extreme winter depression
23. Moved out when I was 19
24. Love to laugh
25. Love wearing sunglasses
This was 25 facts about me 🙂 Hope you liked it. Let me know in the comments below, if you did one too. Love these kind of tags.
Thanks for reading
Love Marie-Louise xx