Happy Monday to you all. Today is a happy Monday for me but I usually hate Mondays – it’s just always one of those days where you want to stay in bed going trough youtube video after youtube video. Am I the only one who does that?
I’m actually going to do something and not just lay in bed all day. I’m going out for pizza and a movie with one of my best childhood girl friends. We are going to see The Bling Ring – we are both so excited to see it! Have anyone else seen it?
The post today is a little unusual but fun as I kinda of like lifestyle posts. We all have those Mondays, or just those days, where everything goes wrong.
One of the only things, on those days, that can cheer me up a bit is music and chick-flicks. So today I wanted to share my little obsession with a new band that I’m totally in love with – Imagine Dragons and a bloggers competition.
A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by Chloe Townsend from Willow & Clo who is a jewellery designer. She wanted to let me know that Willow & Clo are celebrating their new jewellery collection Sound Waves with a blogger competition. The new collection is inspired by music and the sound waves. Such beautiful and simple jewellery!
All you have to do is to create a mood board with your favourite pieces from the collection, where you include a message, word or saying.
My mood board is inspired by Imagine Dragons, as I’m really in love with their music at the moment.
They are known for Radioactive, which is really cool, and sounds so nice with the right speakers. But two of my faves are It’s Time and On Top Of The World. My message/quote was found in On Top Of The World.
If you love somebody
Better tell them while they’re here ’cause
They just may run away from you
Which is something I, personally, have to remember and tell people that I love them, which I often forget. Aw, getting all sentimental here.
I think the message and the music fits perfect in the Sound Waves collection, as the message is something a lot of people can relate to and the music because it has a beautiful different sound.
This was my little Mood Board – not a pro at this but thought it was fun.
If you want to participate here are the prizes and the rules:
1. The winning Blogger will win their favourite piece from the “Sound Waves” Collection.
2. Green Quarts Necklace from Puddle Collection (HERE)
3. Citrine Necklace from Puddle Collection (View it HERE!)
To enter follow these simple instructions:
1. Create a Blog post Mood Board. Pick a minimum of three items from the “Sound Waves” Collection to add to your mood board (you can find the collection on the Willow&Clo Website HERE!)
2. Get Creative and Include a message, word, or saying you would like to see as part of the Sound Wave Collection. Don’t forget to tell us why you choose it. IF we really love the winning tag line we will put it into production as an added bonus.
3. To enter your blog post into our competition: post your Sound Waves mood board onto your blog and email us your link/URL to email@example.com To be in with a chance of winning.
4. Tweet, Like, and Share! Spread the word! Use the Hashtags #WillowandCloSoundwaves and let us know via @WillowandClo
5. Any Blogger can enter and the competition is open worldwide
6. We are looking for thought, personality and creativity.
The competition will end on July 31st 2013.
Let me know if you love Imagine Dragons and which song is your personal favourite? 🙂
Have a happy Monday – Thanks for reading